Welcome to Fibre-Clean
Fibre-Clean, a Surrey based company, provide a professional and reliable Carpet and Rug Cleaning Service throughout, the Croydon area, London and Surrey, we have over 35 years experience of achieving great results time after time.Our carpet cleaning business is built on referrals and recommendations so we make sure when we clean your carpets, rugs and upholstery you are so pleased with the results you tell your friends. Our cleaning methods conform to the highest of industry standards using treatments and equipment that we invest in to make sure you get the results your carpet, rug or upholstery deserves.
Please call our Croydon office for your FREE carpet audit with no cost or obligation.
We can tell you the estimated remaining life of your carpet, provide suggestions to increase the life of your carpet and give you a written report of your carpet’s condition.
We also offer a 100% satisfaction no-risk guarantee, this means if you are not 100% happy with your carpet, rug or upholstery cleaning we will come back to take care of it for free and if your still not happy we will give you your money back.
Fibre-Clean offer a great carpet, rug and upholstery cleaning service so why not call today?
How do I spot a professional carpet cleaner?
- When you place a call to the company, are you answered by a person or machine? A live person is always preferred over a machine.
- The cleaning company representative knocks at the door, is the vehicle they arrive in clean, presentable and well maintained from the outside view?
- Is the representative clean and well maintained, with a uniform or shirt and trousers?
- A professional carpet and upholstery cleaner is well prepared, with written information in the form of information guides, flyers, cards, brochures, customer testimonials and a written guarantee.
- They are knowledgeable about each service they provide and are willing to answer any questions you may have about their services.
- Most professionals won’t give a price over the phone without an onsite visit to fully assess the situation.
- The solutions used today are more complex, because of this we feel that an onsite inspection should be carried out by a professional and the area to be cleaned must be inspected first hand to ensure an accurate price.
- A professional will always be prompt to his or her appointments. If for some reason they are running late you should expect a courtesy call prior to the arranged appointment.
- Your home is your castle; a professional carpet and upholstery cleaning company respects this and will take every precaution to protect your carpets and upholstery from accidental damage.
- Unfortunately accidents do happen and when they do you want to know you are protected. Always ask to see proof of their insurance prior to accepting any carpet and upholstery cleaner into your home.
- We have cleaning products specifically for allergy sufferers, organic cleaners for the chemically sensitive, and complete, guaranteed, pet odour & stain removal for pet owners.
- We follow up with a Quality Call Back phone call after each service. If you aren’t thrilled with your cleaning, we’ll do what it takes to “clean up” the problem!
- We use only experienced certified technicians using truck-mounted hot water extraction (steam cleaning). Truck-mounted hot water extraction is the carpet cleaning method recommended by Shaw Industries, the world’s largest carpet manufacturer.
- We are dedicated to our client’s service before, during, and after every cleaning. We even provide you with shoe booties so you can keep your carpets looking great.